What's the Opportunity?
Client Services Specialist
Status: Full Time
Who Are We Looking For?
The Client Services Specialist position is primarily focused around client interaction and support from the pre-launch stage forward. This position also requires multi-level interdepartmental communication on a regular basis. This position reports directly to the Client Services Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Primary client contact regarding client deliverables throughout the launch process;
- First and second line client support;
- Coordinate internal efforts to resolve third line client support issues / inquiries and communicate results with client;
- Advanced knowledge of AlertDriving products and systems
- Client facing project management – manage client issues, launches, pilots, etc. in a timely and professional manner, coordinate internal resources and manage client expectations;
- Client account configuration and maintenance (including account set-up, assigning training, batch testing and MVR issues);
- Build credible internal and external relationships through effective communication;
- Maximize customer loyalty and retention;
- Work closely with the Client Relations Manager (CRM) to manage accounts;
- Create detailed and feasible timelines for client facing projects and coordinate projects accordingly (escalating when appropriate). In cases of larger, global clients, work with CRM to create timelines;
- Understand Client needs and provide information, guidance & assistance;
- Train administrators on how to use the AD program and provide detailed information to client;
- Document client progress and update management as necessary;
- Covering reception during lunch and when the Coordinator is absent and;
- General administrative work as required.
The Client Services Specialist may be required to attend occasional calls outside of business hours, in order to accommodate international clients.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service related role;
- Strong track record of effective customer relationships;
- Excellent working knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Project Management experience;
- Advanced MS Office computer software skills;
- Superior keyboard skills;
- Intermediate Excel spreadsheet skills
- Advanced working knowledge of administrative procedures; and
- A College / University degree or a professional accreditation;
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Superior organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;